Monday, March 30, 2009

Saturday, March 28th, Open House


Well, I know I should of posted this on Saturday night, but my hubby had my computer with him on his business trip so I couldn't. Darn him....Well anyways, Jenny and I attended the Open House at The Brick Basement. It was a wonderful turnout. Great food, great prizes, and wonderful people. It gave us a chance to meet our neighbors and to talk to them about having a space at The Brick Basement. Below are some pictures of The Brick Basement.
The vendors put so much effort into each of their spaces. They're all one of a kind.
Notice the hopscotch on the hard wood floor. The Brick Basement has the floor covered in neat and cute different paintings. Very unique.

This space is what I like to call The Paris Lady. It is just right next to ours and I always love what she has. What a wonderful women she is too. It was a pleasure meeting her and I look forward to seeing her again, and of course seeing what other Paris stuff she might have for me...She also handmakes all of her aprons, and boy are they cute.

Just some more pictures of the many wonderful treasures that The Brick Basment has to offer. Each and every vendor is unique and eclectic. You will always find something that suits your fancy..
Jenny and I had a wonderful time and look forward to the next Open House.



No comments:

Post a Comment